Gunni Gras - Mardi Gras Parade
FAT TUESDAY PARADE: Get a float together and a "Krewe" for Tuesday, March 5
Fantastic way to celebrate Mardi Gras - Gunnison style. Enter to be in the parade or come cheer from the sidelines. Parade will start on North Main Street & Ohio and work its way to the finish at the Gunnison Arts Center. A New Orleans inspired family friendly party will take place at the Gunnison Arts Center with food and beverages to purchase. The Western Colorado University Jazz Band headed by Dr. Barrett will entertain with great jazz music.
Big family community fun! Bring everyone - Come in Costumes! Let's celebrate mid-winter fun times -- Let the Good Times Roll.
FREE ! Food and beverage available for purchase. Entry Form for Parade attached. For more information contact the Gunnison Country Chamber of Commerce at 970 641 1501
Parade Entry for Fat Tuesday – March 5 Participation is Free
Name of Organization: ______________________________________________
Contact Name/Phone/Email: _________________________________________
Description & size and tell us about your Krewe so we can announce your story:
· Chamber will assign participant location prior to parade start.
· Main Street will close at 5:00 pm and line up will begin at 5:30 pm on East Ohio Street
· The parade will end at South Main Street in front of the Gunnison Arts Center
· Entries will stay out in front of the Arts Center until 7:30 pm.
· All participants will need to have your entry cleared by 8:00 pm.
· PLEASE NOTE – can not throw any items from floats but can pass out items from people walking with floats
Let the Good Times Roll! BE CREATIVE! Show off your best Mardi Gras float and Krewe! Light up your float! Must have own generator or power source.
For more information contact the Chamber at 970-641-1501
Bring entry form to the Chamber – 500 East Tomichi Avenue or email email@example.com